Beyoncé performed at the Global Citizen Festival to end extreme poverty by 2030 in Central Park in New York City on Saturday (September 26).
She performed a a smaller and cleaner variation of the show that she premiered a few weeks ago at Made In America Music Festival. She cut a couple songs to make the set a little shorter, and also brought out surprise guest, Ed Sheeran, for an acoustic rendition of her Grammy Award winning song, Drunk In Love.
This set included fewer costume changes, but many are also say she brought a little more energy. After her set, Bey did one final wardrobe change, then she took the stage again to perform “Redemption Song” with Pearl Jam. Check out the video, photos, and setlist below!
01. Intro / Crazy In Love (FSOG Remix)
02. Crazy In Love (Circle, Bootylicious, Truffle Butter Mash-Up)
03. Love On Top
07. Drunk In Love (Acoustic) Feat. ED SHEERAN
08. 7/11 Interlude / 7/11
09. “I’m Not A Do-Nothing Bitch” Interlude
10. Diva (Fuck Up Some Commas / Where Ya At Mix)
12. “Compromise” Interlude / Ring The Alarm (The Takeover/Five To One, Independent Women, Naughty Girl, Run The World (Girls) Mash-Up)
13. Run The World (Girls)
14. “Feminist” Interlude
15. ***Flawless (Nasty Freestyle Mix)
16. Feeling Myself / I’m So Awesome Mix
18. Jumpin’, Jumpin’
19. “Phenomenal Woman” Interlude
20. End Of Time / Grown Woman (Mash-Up)
21. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)