Tonight Beyoncé will take the stage in Philadelphia for her headlining set at this years Made In America Festival. Stay with us for all the live updates from tonight’s show.
• Enjoy the festival below by watching the stream live from the Benjamin Franklin Parkway which is being brought to you by YouTube!
• Only Two songs from Beyoncé’s set list will be live streamed.
• Beyonce just hit the stage in a brand new costume! ‘Run The World’ and ‘End Of Time’ were the two opening songs and also the ones that were live streamed.
• Bey’s new dress is by Timothy White. Shoes are by Reed Krakoff
• In case you missed it, check out Bey performing ‘Run The World’ and ‘End Of Time’ here.
• Day one of the festival is now over. The Mrs. Carter Show will pick back up on September 8th in Fortaleza, brazil.
• Take a look at the first Professional Photos from Bey’s set at Made In America
• We have added over 40 High Quality photos to our gallery from the festival