Welcome to TheBeyonceWorld (Formally known as BeyonceWorld.net), One of your best source for everything about Mrs. Carter since 2003! For 10 years we have been keeping you up to date with all the latest news and photos. Be sure to bookmark the site and keep checking back for your daily dose of Beyoncé.
The Mrs. Carter Show world tour kicked off in Belgrade on April 15th. It was announced in February 2013 following the Super Bowl XLVII halftime show and went on to sell out arenas in minutes all around the world. The tour is in support of Bey's highly anticipated 5th studio album which is due out later this year. Be sure you have a ticket when the hottest show in town comes in your direction!
•Site Name:Beyonce World •Domain:TheBeyonceWorld.com •Admin: Ivylyn •Authors: Devon, Jodeci, •Launch date: 2003 •Theme:The Mrs. Carter World Tour •Layout:Lilianne. •Contact:E-mail
•TheBeyonceWorld Presents: Gifted Virgo is our very first fanbook that we put together with The BeyHive (Fans). Beyonce received it on July 17, 2013 during her stop on tour in Chicago IL. Click the photo to view the video of us giving you a flip through of the book.
•TheBeyonceWorld.com is just a fansite and it is not affiliated with Beyonce, anyone from her crew or her record label. This is a fansite brought by fans and for fans. We do not gain any profit from it and we create it only to promote Beyonce. If you find here any content that belongs to you please contact us immedialy as it was posted here without meaning to harm anyone. If you do not wish to see it, it will be removed immediately. If you would like to share anything about Beyonce feel free to contact us as well.
• We have added 9 more High Quality photos from Beyoncé’s performance at this years Made In America Festival! Check them out below by clicking the thumbnails:
• Today (September 1) is Day 2 for the Budweiser Made In America Festival at Benjamin Franklin Parkway, and Bey was spotted hanging out backstage while enjoying the live music with sister Solange and husband Jay-Z.
• As we reported yesterday in the post below, Beyoncé was spotted on location for a music video in Coney island, Brooklyn yesterday and many fans have posted videos of the fun filled day with Mrs. Carter! Click here to see Bey having a dance-off with one of her male fans. We have also updated our gallery with more high quality photos that you can view by clicking the thumbnails below.
• Tomorrow night Beyoncé will Headline Budweiser’s Made In America Festival in Philadelphia! Sponsored by Anheuser–Busch, the event features several stages that continuously host live music from a wide range of genres including hip hop, rock, pop, R&B, and EDM. The festival is Founded by Jay Z and Steve Stoute and is set to take place at Benjamin Franklin Parkway. Make sure you follow us on twitter for live updates!
• BeyHive, make sure you join Beyoncé’s team to help win the 2013 MTV EMA for Biggest Fans! Find out more information by clicking here
Well what do ya know.. King B was seen out today shooting a music video for an unknown song at Coney Island. What do you guys think? It looks like the video shoot was a lot of fun! check out the images below:
The Carters may not have attended this years Video Music Awards, but Beyonce and husband Jay-Z did however enjoy an evening out when they were spotted exiting PH-D at the Dream Downtown in New York City! Check out the photos that we have added to our gallery below.
PepsiCo Beverages Italy, has selected Rexam’s FUSION aluminium bottle as its pack of choice for their limited edition Pepsi Beyoncé bottle. Chosen for its stand out shape and the graphic potential available from Rexam’s high definition printing, the FUSION aluminium bottle encapsulates the global partnership between PepsiCo and Beyoncé, and Pepsi’s close association with the dynamic music world.
Barbara Saba, CSD Marketing and Engagement Channel Manager for PepsiCo Beverages Italy, says, “We work collaboratively with Rexam to develop creative solutions that not only support our products from a technical perspective, but add value to our marketing messaging. The can and in particular the FUSION aluminium bottle is so much more than Pepsi packaging, it communicates our brand vision to the end consumer.”
Produced at Rexam’s Ejpovice plant in the Czech Republic, the limited edition Pepsi Beyoncé bottle is printed with the distinctive PepsiCo colours red and blue on a silver background and uses the aluminium substrate of the bottle to striking effect. It will be distributed in the Italian HoReCa channel until December 2013.
Today Beyonce performed on stage at this years V Festival in Chelmsfor, UK as part of her Mrs. Carter Show World Tour! Looking stunning rocking her new bob haircut, Mrs. Carter set the stage on fire and left the crowd amazed! Check out the high quality photos that we have added to our gallery.
Update: We have added over 69 High Quality photos from tonight’s V Festical